Has your medical condition changed since the last time you filled out our medical consultation questionnaire?
Cerazette pills are a type of birth control available to women in the UK. Since Cerazette contains only progestogen (a substance which produces effects similar to those of the natural female sex hormone progesterone), it is categorized as a mini pill.
No appointment’s necessary, orders filled quickly
Your information is secured and private
Standard package with no stamps or markings
Dispensed by registered UK pharmacists
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cerazette?
Cerazette is one of the common contraceptive pill names often prescribed to women who want to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Cerazette pills are progestogen-based, which means that they are a type of mini pill.
What does Cerazette contain?
As already mentioned, this contraceptive solution contains progestogen. To be more specific, Cerazette consists of the progestogen desogestrel, a female sex hormone.
How does Cerazette work?
As a mini pill, Cerazette prevents pregnancy by stopping the sperm cells, preventing them from even entering the womb. Generally, Cerazette also hinders the ripening of the egg cell in most women.
Do you still get your period on Cerazette?
Women who take Cerazette contraceptive pills cannot delay their periods as they need to take this type of birth control regularly. Unlike with the combined pill, there is no seven-day break.
How long after Cerazette is a period?
If you stop taking Cerazette, you can expect your period within two to four weeks. However, it’s important to mention that this depends on your cycle, as well as any other factors that may affect it.
How long does Cerazette take to work?
In general, women who start using Cerazette birth control pills on the first five days of their periods can experience immediate results. As a highly effective mini pill, Cerazette can protect you against pregnancy shortly after starting its use.
However, this may vary from woman to woman, so it’s advisable that you consult with your medical professional and seek their expert opinion based on the careful evaluation of your medical history.
Is Cerazette a good contraceptive pill?
In general, Cerazette is a highly effective type of birth control. Since it doesn’t contain estrogen, it is suitable for women who don’t tolerate it. In addition, women who are breastfeeding can also use Cerazette mini pills.
If you want to learn more about the experiences of other women, you can explore Cerazette pill reviews. This way, you can get a general idea of the real-life effectiveness of Cerazette contraceptive pills.
Why should I buy Cerazette mini pills?
If you’re exploring different birth control pills in the UK, you should consider going with Cerazette since it can provide you with the following benefits:
- Cerazette pills are highly effective in preventing unwanted pregnancy and, thus, give women greater control over family planning.
- Due to the effectiveness of the Cerazette mini pills, women have a greater level of freedom when it comes to their sexual relationships.
- As a progestogen-only mini pill, Cerazette is suitable for women who are intolerant to estrogen.
- Since this type of birth control contains progestogen, it helps women with menstrual cycle regulation.
- Additionally, Cerazette pills also alleviate menstrual symptoms, which can greatly enhance women’s experience during their periods.
How to take Cerazette?
If you want to buy Cerazette in the UK, you should know that you will need a prescription since this is prescription-only birth control. Therefore, you will need to schedule a consultation with your doctor who will advise you on how to properly use Cerazette mini pills.
It’s highly advisable that you follow your doctor’s advice and also read the information leaflet that you will find in the packet. If you have any questions or concerns, make sure to discuss them with your medical professional.
How do I use Cerazette?
Women who haven’t been taking any type of hormonal birth control within the previous month need to start taking Cerazette pills on the first day of their period. This contraceptive solution is taken orally with water on a daily basis.
Therefore, if you’re on Cerazette and happen to have a missed pill, you need to use other types of contraceptive methods. In this case, it’s advisable that you use barrier birth control such as condoms.
For ease of use, the Cerazette pill packet is clearly marked, so you will be able to easily take one every day. The packet is marked with both days of the week and direction of use. If you start taking Cerazette on, for instance, Tuesday, you should start with the pill marked with “Tue” in the first row. After finishing a pack, you should start using a new one on the next day without any delay.
Here are a few additional guidelines:
- If you have been taking other birth control pills, make sure to start taking Cerazette mini pills without any break. This means that you should take a Cerazette pill day after you have completed the pack you’ve been using.
- If you have just given birth, you can go back on Cerazette birth control within 21 to 28 days after your delivery. Of course, you can also reach out to your doctor for medical advice in this situation.
- If you’ve had an abortion or are currently breastfeeding, make sure to consult your doctor prior to starting your birth control treatment.
What’s the correct dose of Cerazette?
The Cerazette packet contains 75 microgram birth control pills. They are film-coated and contain desogestrel. One packet can last for four weeks as it contains 28 pills. You should take a pill on a daily basis and try to take it at approximately the same time.
If you happen to:
- Miss taking a pill within 12 hours: In the event of a missed dose of Cerazette, you can take the missed pill if you’ve realised within 12 hours. In that case, you can take the next pill at the time you normally take it. You can rest easy because you will have protection against pregnancy during this period.
- Miss taking a pill after 12 hours: If you miss taking a Cerazette contraceptive pill and you don’t realise it within the first 12 hours, you should take it even if it’s been more than 12 hours. You should then take the next Cerazette pill at the regular time, which means that you may take two pills in a day. However, in this case, you need to use additional contraceptive methods for the following seven days as you may not have adequate pregnancy protection.
- Vomit or have severe diarrhoea: If you happen to experience severe vomiting or diarrhoea within the first three or four hours after you’ve taken Cerazette, it’s highly advisable that you use additional methods of contraception and follow the same advice as in the previous two cases regarding the use of the pill. In the event of vomiting and diarrhoea, your body may not absorb the active ingredient entirely.
Want to Know More About Cerazette?
Yes, Cerazette is available to women in the UK. Therefore, if you want to buy Cerazette pills, you just need to acquire a prescription from your medical specialist.
You can get Cerazette birth control either by making an appointment in person or by contacting True Medical and buying Cerazette online. At our online pharmacy, we bring you the convenience of obtaining this and other types of birth control discreetly.
However, before placing your order, you need to complete our online consultation. A medical professional will analyze the information you provide to determine whether this type of birth control is right for you.
Afterwards, we will supply your order and have it delivered to you in a timely manner. You will receive your package with the utmost discretion and convenience. Contact us today!